Sunday 21 September 2008

Cleaning

As I cleaned myself yesterday I really should clean the house but to be truthful I really cannot be bothered.Therefore I have a plan I am going to wash up and put some washing in then treat myself to a lay down in the garden with a book.

Okay it's not being good but in just over a week I have a week off which I am going spent making this house shine.I don't know whether everyone is the same as me but I think that as I do the entire of the house work in this house he can wait for it to be done in my time.If it bothers him that much well he knows where the cleaning stuff is.

Why is it so hard to find a man that cleans? Okay I had one that did but unfortunately that was my bestmate and he was gay.I also felt guilty when he cleaned because I didn't see why he was to me the house was clean and tidy,but I can't win our house is a state or I think it is but won't clean it yet as I trying to see how bad it'll get before he finds it too much and pulls his finger out and does something.We agreed when I found a job he'd help with the house work and it's been over a year and nothing.

Ah well time to go do the few things I said I'd do earlier in this post.Just need to find me get up and go which seems to have got up and gone.

No comments: